Nelson Mandela Day is celebrated all over the world on 18 July every year.
With this comes a call to 67-minutes of service as a celebration of a man who chose to be part of the solution and not the problem.
The world is in chaos
Not only did Nelson Mandela turn a country like South Africa around, but he also made an indelible imprint on the fabric of the global community as a real, authentic, iconic leader.
He was a pathfinder, mapmaker, catalyst for good, and bridgebuilder. Madiba had a difficult life, but he died a happy man.
History repeats itself
Today, a country like South Africa is once again on the brink of chaos. Current leaders in government have failed to maintain the standard Madiba set for us. Once again it is time to hit the reset button, recalibrate, redirect and realign our vision and actions.
At the same time, the global community is in chaos and the Covid-pandemic has turned everything and everyone upside-down. Once again it is time for real authentic leaders, like Nelson Mandela, to rise out of the debris and show the way forward.
This is a call to action for you – and for me.
How to stop a chaotic situation
Once again we can learn from Madiba, not only how to stop this situation but to turn it around while we create a whole new vision of a future of health, wealth, happiness, success, and prosperity that benefits all. Not only is this possible - it is a necessity!
10 steps to liberation
In this webinar, you will not only find ten steps that we can use to stop and turn this chaotic situation around but you will also be confronted with the choice, are you part of the problem or are you part of the solution?
Most people are part of the problem
The truth is, more than 90 % of people are part of the problem. They think if they blame, shame, fight, march, protest, plunder, loot or sit in their armchairs and complain, things will change for the better. This doesn’t work.
This is the reason the chaos is escalating. These people are part of the problem. They think the solution lies with someone else and they are victims.
People with solutions
However, less than 10% of people are working tirelessly behind the scenes to bring real change, transformation and are committed to securing a new future, now and for generations to come.
At the moment 10% is moving to 12%, and 15%. We need 20% to gain critical mass and tip the scales in the right direction. It could be YOU that tips the scales towards a better future.
You are invited to join this growing group of problem solvers HERE.
In this webinar, you will find the following.
· The reasons for the current chaos. Einstein said, ‘You cannot bring about change by force, only by understanding’. Once you know the real reason behind the chaos, conflict, and corruption, you can change it.
· Understand the real legacy Nelson Mandela left and why current leaders cannot live up to his standards.
· A challenge and call to action. You need to make the choice, Are you part of the problem, or are you part of the solution?
· 10 Lessons from Nelson Mandela that can help us to not only stop the chaos but also turn it around while creating a whole new future of health, wealth, happiness, success, and prosperity, that benefits everyone.
You can access your webinar here:
This is only the beginning
This is only the beginning. I have been researching authentic living and leading for more than 20 years. This includes researching the life and leadership style of Nelson Mandela as an example of a real, authentic, iconic leader. This is someone who can things around and make a difference.
Two books on Nelson Mandela have been published and are now available.
My research revealed that the life of Nelson Mandela can be seen in four parts
Part 1. The calling
Part 2. Preparation
Part 3. Service
Part 4. Conclusion. Happiness and fulfillment.
Nelson Mandela and the path to happiness
Most people want to remember the suffering Madiba endured. However, after everything he went through, Madiba died a happy, fulfilled man with the love of his life, by his side. In a 10-part course, we can once again learn from Madiba that the end can be better than the beginning.
Not only does Nelson Mandela provide us with solutions, but he also shows us the path to health, wealth, success, and happiness. A 10 part course is available, titled:
Call to action
· Please join us as part of the solution HERE
· Get your Daily Power Tools for Power People HERE
· See the series of books on Authentic Living and Leading HERE
· Look out for upcoming courses. Academy for Authentic Living and Leading
- Book Dr. Brenda as an inspiring speaker for your next event.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the website for upcoming webinars and courses HERE
Here is your link to the webinar, once again. Enjoy!
Till next time
Stay safe – stay connected.